The connection to our website is made using an encrypted SSL protocol. The use of SSL protocol prevents data leakage from and to the server that hosts this site. It also ensures the confidentiality of your data. The use of the protocol is certified by your navigator with the indication of the padlock before the address of the website.
In order to continuously improve the navigation experience we offer you, our website collects visitor data. This data is collected by Google Analytics and processed by our company. Collection data does not identify the visitor in any way.
The data collected are:
• Your IP address.
• Your navigator.
• Your operating system.
• The length of stay on our page.
• The number of footers you visited.
• The phrase you used in search engines to search our site.
In case you contact us through the contact form, your details are stored for the sole purpose of using them for communication with you and exclusively for the purpose of contacting us.
Information List Members List Data
If you subscribe to the company's newsletter list, you give us the right to use your email address to send you newsletters.
• Your email address is not used for any purpose other than those you agreed to during your registration.
• Your email address is not transferable, is not assigned and is not sold to third parties.
• Any time you can unsubscribe from the newsletter list.
Website Member Data
If you register as a member of the site, we collect the data of your actions within the site.
We do not transfer your data to any third party natural or legal person and we only keep it for communication between us.
Your comments and metadata are kept indefinite. This is done so that we can automatically recognize and approve the comments that follow.
Members of our website and members of the Newsletter List can view, edit or delete their personal data at any time. The data that we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal or security reasons are excluded. Managers of this site may also view and edit this information.
What are cookies
Cookies are parameters that a website stores on your computer or mobile device when you visit this website. This way, the site "remembers" your actions and preferences for a while, so you don't have to enter these preferences every time you visit the site.
Use of website cookies
• Connection credentials.
• Font size.
• Select a display language.
• Features of image size.
• Settings for the smooth operation of the site.
• Other visitor navigation options within the site.
You can delete these cookies or block access to them through your browser, but if you do so certain features of the site may not work properly.
Pages on this site may include embedded content (eg videos, images, articles, etc.). The built-in content of remote sites behaves in exactly the same way as if the visitor visited the remote sites directly.
These remote sites may:
• collect data
• incorporate additional monitoring
• monitor your interaction with this embedded content
• detect your interaction with the visited site (if you have an account and are connected to the remote site).
You can delete cookies according to your wishes. Details can be found at aboutcookies.org. You can delete all cookies already on your computer, as well as configure most browsers in a way that does not allow cookies to be installed. In this case, however, you may need to adjust certain preferences each time you visit a site, as well as some services that do not work.